Conduct risk arising from LIBOR transition – a new FCA publication
On 19 November 2019, the FCA published a page on conduct risk arising during the LIBOR transition. The page comprehensively covers:
- governance and accountability;
- guidance on replacing LIBOR-linked products;
- guidance on offering new RFR-linked products;
- communications with customers on LIBOR transition; and
- interestingly, guidance specifically targeted at asset managers on identifying exposures to LIBOR and engaging with issuers of LIBOR-linked products to which they are exposed.
See the full page here-